At Ronsafe Safety and Rescue Limited our bank of rescue technicians are trained for multiple rescue scenarios and have a wealth of on the job experience from years of service.
Roles of a Safety Technician include but are not limited to:
- Assembly of all relevant safety equipment for the job order
- Provide technical rescue standby for the work environment inclusive and not limited to technical rope rescue and confined spaces
- At Ronsafe all rescue technicians are trained to perform CPR and basic first aid
- Continuously liaising with the client to report any safety developments
At Ronsafe Safety and Rescue Limited our safety officers monitor workplace activities to ensure that workers comply with company policies and government safety regulations.
Roles of a Safety Officer include but are not limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of programmes, projects, plans, systems and procedures in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Assist in developing and implementing safety policies tailored to the specific job
- Undertake inspections of the operating systems and procedures
- Inspect the interior and exterior of the work area for potential hazards
- Ensure that workers wear their required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Conduct investigation if accident occurs on site